The Dutch Kernel offers a delicious and profitable way to raise funds for your organization. Whether you're a school, church group, club, or sports team, our gourmet popcorn is sure to help you reach your fundraising goals. With a generous margin of 40%, you can make a significant profit while providing a tasty treat to your supporters.

Our popcorn comes in convenient 16oz (8 cups) bags, perfect for individual servings or sharing. Here's how our fundraising program works:

  1. Contact your nearest location: Reach out to the nearest Dutch Kernel to get started with your fundraising campaign. Our friendly staff will provide you with all the necessary information and support.
  2. Take orders for up to 2 weeks: Promote your fundraising campaign and collect orders from your supporters. Our wide range of unique and delicious popcorn flavors will surely entice them to make a purchase.
  3. Turn in your order summary form: Once the order collection period is over, submit an order summary form to us. This form will help us process your order efficiently.
  4. Payment: At the time of submitting the order summary form, 60% of the total sales amount is due. You can keep the remaining 40% as your profit. Please note that if your organization is not tax-exempt, you are responsible for collecting sales taxes.
  5. Fulfillment: Give us up to ten days to fill your order, depending on the size of the order. Our dedicated team will carefully prepare and package the popcorn to ensure its freshness and quality.
  6. Pick up and deliver: Once your order is ready, you can pick it up from our store and deliver the tasty popcorn to your happy customers. They will be delighted with the delicious flavors and your organization's efforts.

By choosing The Dutch Kernel Gourmet Popcorn for your fundraising needs, you are offering a high-quality product that people will enjoy while supporting your cause. Our popcorn is made with the finest ingredients and crafted with care to

deliver a memorable snacking experience.

Start your fundraising campaign with The Dutch Kernel Gourmet Popcorn today and taste the success!


Contact form